Lack of leadership training at every level is costing organizations astonishing amounts of money every year! In fact, the cost of not training leaders (in low motivation, miscommunication, wasted time and energy, lack of commitment, and lack of employee engagement) is A LOT more than it would cost to train them!
My passion is to help leaders and leadership teams become GREAT leaders and leadership teams, saving them TONS of money, making them organizations people are proud to be a part of, and ultimately improving marriages, families and communities! If that’s what you want for yourself or your organization, here are a few different ways you can work with me to do that.
1. Attend one of my Leadership Courses. You can come to any open-enrollment course in , Southern California, Seattle or Anchorage, Alaska, either by yourself or with your leadership team. You can also bring my Leadership Excellence Course to your workplace (and save 20%) if you have six or more participants. Just contact me to get it on our calendars.
2. Attend one of my Alaska Leadership Adventures in the summertime (Mid-June through September). You can come by yourself, bring your leadership team, or schedule a private Alaska Leadership Adventure trip for your team of six or more.
3. Engage with my free Great Leaders Blog. Just subscribe for free advice and inspiration on becoming a great leader.
4. Let me help your organization design a customized Leadership Development Program to work on specific areas of needed growth. This is an economical approach to targeting areas of leadership deficiency. I can even help you with your assessment process, so you can have a clear, objective picture of areas where your leadership team needs growth.
5. Book me as a speaker. I have given dozens of results-driven presentations to groups of all sizes, helping them improve in all sorts of areas of leadership. I’d love to come to your organization and speak to them about leadership growth. Just contact me to set something up.
Can you think of other ways I can help you? Let’s talk about it. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.